Chris Gardner

Thursday, October 06, 2011



Salam

How was your day? Thank you for spend some time to read my blog. I just finished watching video of a great speech by a great man called Chris Gardner. No doubt about it. He’s really a great man.

Who is Chris Gardner?

When I first see the cover or a poster (picture of Will Smith and his son) of a film called ‘the pursuit of happiness’, I thought it was a very slow film, full of drama in it ..i never knew about Chris Gardner and this all things until I ‘accidently’ watch this movie. That was in December 2010 ..It’s 2010! The movie was made in 2006. I’ve loss 4 years of my life not knowing such a great inspiring movie was made

-Start from that, I’ve never missed Will Smith film ..and John Travolta film ..Nicholas Cage film ……and Johnny Depp film-

Back to the main point here, who is Chris Gardner? Chris Gardner is now the CEO of his own stockbrokerage firm, Gardner Rich & Co. But before that, he is in struggling life with his son, Chris Jr. Live in a homeless situation, sleep where he can including a public toilet, airport, and subway. He also has to carry all his stuff to work, when he live in a place that was built to the homeless people by a church. If I’m going to list down his entire life here, it will be long. Really long ..you can refer here and here for more of the detail about him.

Why is he such a great man?

For me, Chris Gardner, has inspired us, to be what we want to be and never give up of whatever happened in your life. That’s it ..that is the greatest motivation he gives to us. Everyone has their own dream and ambition. We have to grab whatever opportunity that we had and really try hard for that ..never give up. He live in homeless situation for years, but at the end, he is a successful stock broker. He never went to a college or university but he can end up with millions and billions in his hand.

I’m quite sure that all of us has watch the movie. So here I put the video of him, giving the speech about his life. You have to listen. It’s really inspiring ..credit to the owner of the video





                                           


                                           




                                           


                                           


1 comments:

Zharif Alimin said...

memang hebat..kagum!!